Facebook Posts

bigone5500

I just logged into my facebook and was curious as to how long it had been since my last post. 7 years! OMG! That's not long enough...

I scrolled down the list to see what errbody was up to and it's the same old crap as I had seen 7 years ago and the reason I quit using it. I got an email saying I had been mentioned in a post and wanted to see what it was only to realize it was my son's acct. of which the assoc. email forwards to my email. I really only use it when I want to see if there is anything local for sale I'm looking for. Other than that, I have no use for facebook. Or shall I say, FarceBook!

Tony

Staff member
There is a very good reason I only have 3 "friends" on FB. Or is it 2 now.... Oh, and there is the whole running the RCH page. They kind of want you to have a personal account to run a page lol.

murankar

Staff member
Same here. I stopped using it a few years ago my self. My issue is all the pictures on have on there. That's the only reason I keep it active.

bigone5500

Yup. You can download all your personal information in one file. I think it will create a zip file for you. Once you have all your stuff, verify everything is there and then give facebook the middle finger award.

Stambo

I have family and friends in other parts of the world so it allows us to share photos and news in one place so I still use it.
Got sick of FB changing things around so I installed FBP.
Now I decide what I want to see.

Top Bottom