Quad F36s FPV Quad Coming Soon

Tony

Staff member
So I have been pushing against GearBest to send us better items to review and they are pushing back with about a $75 cap. I figure, whatever, it's another video we can shoot.

This quad is the F36 which I have done a review on (was send to me for xmas by gearbest...) but it comes as a KIT that you have to put together. This is the same style quad as the Eachine E010 which I have modified as much as you can.

With this kit, you get the frame (bare dark gray), upgraded motors, F3 Flight Control Board, two sets of props (red) and a very small camera. Pretty much everything we have done to the E010, but this one comes as a single purchase.

The crappy thing is, they just took an F36 box and stuffed all of this stuff inside it. This box sucks, and so does DHL and my package came crushed to hell and back. Nothing damaged, but it looks horrible. I will be showing this off in the video and hopefully they will wise up and do better packaging. I doubt it, but maybe.

So why am I making this thread instead of a video? Because they sent me the FRSKY version and not the DSM2 version. So I had her send me the DSM2 version of the flight controller which I have to wait another couple of weeks for most likely.

If there is something that you would like to see on this quad in the video, post up and let me know. If you have this quad, post up and let me know what you think about it. I know it's not the time of year for this quad, and I tried telling her that, but this is what they sent so I will do a quick video on it.

Top Bottom