General F mode on Dx6i

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi everyone. I've been flying around in just normal mode for awhile now and haven't used F mode yet. Can some one please explain F mode and when it's a good time to use it. I can do front/back flips toward me and away from me in normal mode without crashing. A little birdie told me that it's easier to do tricks in f mode instead of normal mode, Is that true? I just need some input on this so call f mode. Any 411 will be very helpful to me. I'm using AR7200BX RX with Dx6i TX on Tarot 450 v2 FBL DFC Heli if this helps anything. Thanks everyone and have a good day!

Tony

Staff member
F-Mode, or Idle Up means you will have a consistant head speed no matter where the throttle stick is. You will also have full negative pitch when you lower the stick all the way down but still have the same head speed.

If you are doing flips and such, you should be in IU. It will be much easier.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
F-Mode, or Idle Up means you will have a consistant head speed no matter where the throttle stick is. You will also have full negative pitch when you lower the stick all the way down but still have the same head speed.

If you are doing flips and such, you should be in IU. It will be much easier.

Thank you Mr Tony. I will give it a shot when day light comes. I used your video for set up but never tried it! I guess it's time to give it a try.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
How did eggs get involve in this conversation? Oh well, yes my curves are set to Tonys video. I tried f mode today and went well. Just have to get used too it because i like to fly under control and this way i really don't have control of the throttle so that's what i need to get used too.

cml001

Pitch is ur throttle in a manner of speaking... U'll get used to it pretty quick. .. Ranch? Really?.. Just salt & pepper dude.. Come on... Lol.. Ranch.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Oh i see, Today wasn't a choice day to fly but tomorrow morning i will have a better day to play around. I heard that i will get use to it . On the other hand..... what's wrong with hot sauce on eggs?

Top Bottom