Quad Eye's WASP 280 Mini FPV Quad

EyeStation

And Wasp 280 FPV Flight 13.
This time I took a flight to look around. I got some real height and yawed around for a bit. Then lowered back into some lower field flying.
[video]https://youtu.be/V1P1vUG0ZsQ[/video]

Tasajara

Looking good.... Sorry have not been able to be on here for a while I have been working 6 to 7 days a week 12hrs a day which sucks but I have been buying a lot of toys to build.
I got a New 250 size quad on the way woooohoooo
Great thing is it uses the same arms as the wasp 280....

Stambo

Awesome area for learning to FPV fly a MiniQuad Dave.
Looking good, are you flying self level still or have you ditched the "training wheels".

Tuning really needs to be done with self level off as it is pretty much impossible to see the effects of I tune with it on.
Keep doing what you are doing, FPV stick time is the best way to get better. :)

EyeStation

I have not found a way to self level yet, only thing I have is settings for my flight mode switch that scale up to a more acro setting. Flight Mode 3 is somewhere in the center of the Open Pilot Ground Station sliders and is way to responsive for me still. I believe my second bank just touches the end of the first 1/3 of the scale.
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Stambo

Lol 2:08, had to happen with so many close calls.
Still waiting for my turn. :)
Nice place to fly, looked like fun. :)

Last edited:

EyeStation

Yes I did, and one has been ordered this afternoon.
I'm not sure if I am going to stick with the CC3D for this one or get one of the Naza ones. I am curious about that Cleanflight software though.
I looked at loading that onto one of my CC3D's but got lost in all the information just getting the bootloader uploaded.

Top Bottom