Eye Candy. The New Sukhoi SU-29MM Unboxing

Derek

Fantastic pictures! Awesome price! You are going to love this plane! You don't have to be a "3D experienced pilot" to enjoy this plane. I've flown it 3 times and had an absolute blast!!! :twothumbsup:

EyeStation

Well I changed the power leads to Deans and got it bound to my DX6i, Made sure the radio was nulled out and mechanically trimmed out the linkages.
Checked the CG with the battery in, (Same batteries I use in the Tarot 450 Clone and 450 BumbleBee quad).
Tomorrow, I figure out the TX programming to be able to switch flight modes.
Friday is a no-work day, so may be getting some wind under her wings then. No doubt, there will be video for you all to see.
And she is a sweet looking bird, thanks for the comments.

Gerald

Very nice ! Watch a guy fly his at the club on Monday evening, very nice and that stability system was crazy good!

Ken Jackson

Awesome looking plane. I see it has the newer AR636 receiver, my visionaire has the original AR635. Your gonna love the AS3X on a bigger plane it's a lot of fun.

Ken

EyeStation

Oh man, I've been itching for it too. The winds have been pretty big here the past 3 days. I think you saw it in Ken's heli videos from this weekend.
Not the conditions I want for the maiden. A Lunch/Birthday party for my Aunt at 11:30 am. The birds are going in the trunk, for sure.

Top Bottom