General exi 450 pro parts

eric

hi everyone just wondering does the trex 450 pro or the trex 450 v2 parts fit the exi 450 pro or does it matter

Tony

Staff member
Everything except the gyro mount for the 3GX on teh V2 should interchange. I have compared my HK450GT Pro to my Align 450 Pro V2 and that is really the only difference. If you have the option, get the V2 battery mount. Much better. Hope this helps.

eric

thanks tony i need the long umbrella gear on the front of the shaft and the bearings for the bearing holder on the rotor asembly

Tony

Staff member
Those should be exaclty the same. Make sure on those that you get align. I have had 3 or 4 flights with mine, and even touched the tail to the ground a couple times, and my gears are still fine. I'm loving this heli.

Tony

Staff member
Good deal. Just let me know if you want pictures of the V2. I can get you whatever you need. In fact, in the lounge there is a thread "I finally own a real helicopter" and there are some pics on post 31 I think.

eric

tony if you have the long umbrella gear and 2 bearings 4x7x2.5m and 1 collar 4x5.1x0.3m and rear drive gear set i will buy them

Tony

Staff member
Actually I don't have any extra parts, just the ones that are on my heli lol. I do need to make an order for tail gears though just incase. I also need some main and feathering shafts, tail booms, another set of blades and the other usual parts that break in a crash. Cause you know it's going to happen lol.

Tony

Staff member
There are a few of them that you can shop around for the best prices on. Helidirect.com readyheli.com are the two that I have used the most. Don't try to order just one part from heli direct, they will rip you off on shipping. But ready heli is great on their shipping although the prices are just a hair higher. I really like ready heli, and they give you mints in your order lol. Love it.

Top Bottom