1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Esc V4 Programming

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Hungomez, Oct 5, 2018.

< Connectors | Ar7200bx Programming >
  1. Hungomez

Hungomez Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi. Anyone know how to programming the Align 130A esc with usb dongle? ( hobbywing 130A v4 ) Any video out on YouTube? I had a look but only a programming box comes up.
    Thanks....

2. rdsok

rdsok Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    ESC questions belong in the Electronics section... Electronics

You may even find some more info there already if you search/look for it.

3. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    Went ahead and moved to electronics.

4. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I have never heard of a dongle used on hobbywing ESC's, only the program box which can be hooked up to a computer to flash the box or ESC.

5. Hungomez

Hungomez Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi. I never used a hobbywing , that’s why I was wondering is can be hooked up to pc with the usb.
    For some reason all the notifications about this post, landed in spam , so I thought I haven’t got any answer:(.
    Thanks again, but I sold it next day. I use a Kontronik, and Scorpion what I know, so finally I decided to not play on that and buy any other stuff for it, just stay on what I usually use.
    I hate when a kit comes with electronics, and finally you can’t finish a setup, because need to order something else for programming
    How I remember a v3 working with usb dongle, because I used a dongle about 1,5 years ago.

Attached Files:

6. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    No, you have to use the program box to connect it to the computer. But I guess that answer is moot since you went with a different setup. Either way, glad you finally have it working. And be sure to put Rc-Help.com as trusted in your email. We vary rarely send out mass emails and any email you do get on a regular basis will be from replies to threads you are subscribed to.

7. Hungomez

Hungomez Member

Blog Posts:
    I newer had a problem with the email before. Is a first time, but now I received a notification again.
    Thanks again Tony !

< Connectors | Ar7200bx Programming >