600 Engine quitting in inverted .. Fuel line is good ... But still...?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
My engine is quitting while inverted. But my fuel line is just the exact right size and all looks good, no looks. Actually anytime I am pulling a long streak of revving engine, I think it quits. I ha to freakin inverted auto, when I can barely do a good right side up auto. I mean comeon!! I am not lean I think, at landing my temp readings are 180-190F...

Confusion!!! I donno what's happening! Please help me!

I am so confused. The fuel line is exactly the manual's length and flops around when needed.

It actually quit while flying into the wind, the engine was over revving .. And it quit for a second, and then it started up again all by itself. I donno what the heck happened there. I have full compression.

Was proud of myself For pulling an inverted auto though... ;) :D

Tony

Staff member
Over revving and cutting off is a sure sign of being lean, but 190 is a sign of being just right. I would check the fuel line inside the tank and make sure the weight is bouncing around like it should.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That's what I thought and it is, just bouncing the heli up and down makes it really bounce around.

Over revving was because of blades unloading in the oncoming wind, abd clutch disengaging.. But, yeah it did quit. It started in half a crank when I did try again. So kinda confused.

Top Bottom