450 Elevator servo problem

Tony

Staff member
Yes, the pots are otherwise knows as potentiometers. We just call them pots for short cause the other takes far too long to spell out lmao. And yes, it's the two mechanical adjustments on the top of the gyro. Where are they set to?

sparrow06

Yes, the pots are otherwise knows as potentiometers. We just call them pots for short cause the other takes far too long to spell out lmao. And yes, it's the two mechanical adjustments on the top of the gyro. Where are they set to?

they set on 50 90 degrees.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, with that kind of gain you should have some movement out of the gyro when it starts to tip. When you are initializing the gyro, are you making sure not to move the heli? This may have been asked before, but I'm just looking for an answer to why it's doing this. I'm puzzled lol.

sparrow06

Okay, with that kind of gain you should have some movement out of the gyro when it starts to tip. When you are initializing the gyro, are you making sure not to move the heli? This may have been asked before, but I'm just looking for an answer to why it's doing this. I'm puzzled lol.

what is the good gain? is it atleast more than 50? my heli is on the deck every time i connect the helicopter.

Top Bottom