450 Elev Servo

Tony

Staff member
Could be a loose connection, bad gyro or bad servo. Best way to test is to move the servo to another location and if the issue follows it, then you know it's a bad servo.

And I received your email. To upload photos, click on the "Upload A File Or Photo" button under the reply box and select the photo you are wanting to upload from your device.

buel williams

Could be a loose connection, bad gyro or bad servo. Best way to test is to move the servo to another location and if the issue follows it, then you know it's a bad servo.

And I received your email. To upload photos, click on the "Upload A File Or Photo" button under the reply box and select the photo you are wanting to upload from your device.

the 450 servo jumping and I have 550 elev servos went out both birds running ar7210bx

Tony

Staff member
swap the servo with another servo on that helicopters swash such as the aileron or pitch servo. Just move it around and see if the jumping stays with the servo, or stays with the port.

buel williams

the 450 elev jumping and I have a 550 elev servos went out twise both birds running ar7210bx
swap the servo with another servo on that helicopters swash such as the aileron or pitch servo. Just move it around and see if the jumping stays with the servo, or stays with the port.
ok will do

Top Bottom