eddie 100

eddie100

Hi everyone my name is eddie and I live in Newmarket in england and I am into flying scale helis I have 6 helies at this time my two main ones are a trex 500 in a blackhawk body and a super cobra in another tr 500 my others are all indoor fliers finding it harder here to find scale fusalages

eddie100

I have been dealing with fine scale modela, realy good fusalages good price, ( dont have a complaint as they get real arsey)
I bought two great fuselarges from them them some scale figures when they arrived they were nothing like the pics on the site and out of scale when I said about it they just said " just send them back and by the way the other things you orderd we cant get goodbye."

so I was left high and dry

Westy

LEGEND
They Eddie...... welcome aboard ..... yep you get heaps of that rubbish service in the world today .... people just don't seem to give a toss about their customers.....

I had the same issue last night trying to sort out a Trex 600 hassle with pinions and it just got too hard for them...... they really dont know what they are talking about.

Top Bottom