450 E razor vs trex

z257

Hey guys i just sold my old jet ski so now im wondering how much i like my erazor 450 and if i should sell it and get a trex 450/250? Ive had my e razor for about 3months now and still very much of a crash proned newbie. I wanted to know if i should use the extra cash to get a trex or upgrade my erazor?
Thanks for the input,
Zack

murankar

Staff member
I think the popular vote would be to build a trex. Now I would keep the erazor of practice. Or just eliminate the erazor.

Tony

Staff member
In your words, you say you are still crash prone, so do not get the 250. It's a twitchy little guy and can be very hard to control. And my vote is for the T-Rex 450 Sport V2. However, I'm loving my Pro V2 3GX but it's a TT tail and not good for beginners.

heli-maniac

get rid of the e razor its not worth much trust me i now i just about had to give mine away
the erazor is 65 % of your crashes if it is anything like mine was

z257

Ok how do you guys feel about the add on the for sale forum with a blade 450 +dx6i+ extras? I know blade is good but would this be a good buy that would save me $$ instead of the trex? Ive been loking for a dx6i and if i comes with the heli it would probly save me $$

- - - Updated - - -

Ok how do you guys feel about the add on the for sale forum with a blade 450 +dx6i+ extras? I know blade is good but would this be a good buy that would save me $$ instead of the trex? Ive been loking for a dx6i and if i comes with the heli it would probly save me $$

Lee

Ok I haven't flown one of these so i can't give an opinion on that. From a visual point of view comparing to a Trex. Blade has a plastic frame, Trex is carbon so more durable. Head is plastic but the one your are looking at has the metal upgrades, so that should be on par. Parts comparison, Check pricing on spares and availability. Trex parts are readily available all over the place.
Good luck with your choice.

z257

ya now im looking at a fully stock blade 450 on craigslist

- - - Updated - - -

for 250 brand new in box

Top Bottom