General E-Razor 450 Help

grnpowerman1

Looking for help.
I purchase a RTF carbon e razor 450 and thought I be able to at least slide around on the floor with training gear. after about two weeks of reading and resetting dip switches I'm still having issues. I am running in the HH mode and set the V1 and V2 controls and read post that this was the best for beginners. The issues are not nearly as bad but the next issue I have run into was leveling the swash plate.
with the servo arms all horizontal the swash plate should be level ? Mind is pointing down in the front quite a bit. Before I dive into this I was looking to see if this is the real issue

Tony

Staff member
First thing you need to do is set all of your servo arms to 90º to the LINKS. Once that is done, use the ZIP TIE METHOD to level your swash. It's very easy to do and very cheap. You WILL have to adjust your linkage arms to get your swash level. Once that is done, let us know and we will help you get the head properly set up.

murankar

Staff member
Also make sure your in id1 with a linear pitch curve and collective at mid stick.

Once that's all done then 90 the servo arms and check to see if the linkage rods are 90 to the servo arms.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Stambo

I set one of these up for a friend.
I think from memory throttle hold not only stops the motor but also elevator so the only way to level the swash was to disconnect the motor wires.
The dip switches on the tx are used to program curves in conjunction with the knobs.
You switch one on to make adjustments, then off to save it.
You get in to all sorts of bother if more than one dip switch is on while you turn the knobs as you are adjusting more than one curve at a time. Even just turning one on then off again can upset things.

Tony can I post a link to another forum?

It has heaps of info on the TX, it's what I used to get my friends one flying semi decent.
Though the biggest improvement was when we binned that TX and he got a 9Xr.

Top Bottom