Spektrum DX9 - System Inactive Message

Jimbo

I was flying this morning and in the middle of the flight, my DX9 (Gen2) transmitter, stated squawking this message. I have heard it before, but not while I was actually flying. Helicopter kept flying just fine, so I toggled an empty switch and it stopped. Anybody ever have this happen???

Jim

Geena

Staff member
Never while I was flying. I have left my transmitter on a few times, and it went off though. Kinda strange it went off when you were using it. But it may just be something in the alerts setup for the inactive alarm. I would go through the settings, to make sure you didn`t accidentally change something.

Geena

Staff member
It`s work a shot. Because with the new generation Spektrum transmitters, all you have to do is move a switch while you are in the assignment menu...and it assigns the switch to that function. Same with Jeti,. I don`t know how many times I had to clear a switch and reassign it in the beginning, because of that.

Tony

Staff member
Never had some thing like this happen when I was actually using the Tx. Always when I forgot the Tx was on. Hope you get it figured out.

Geena

Staff member
I have the inactivity alarm on the Jeti set to say " Hey stupid, you left me on again". LOL

Top Bottom