Spektrum Dx9 Opto kill switch setting for DLE 20RA

totoheat

Hello guys

Am back after a few months
I just get the Dx9 i use it to run Dx8 but stop working for unkwon reason

I need your help to figure out how to configure Rcxl opto kill switch for my Prox260 90 on Dx9
but for some reason am having troubles to make it work am using 7ch Spektrum rx AR7610 and i have Gear ch free as am using dual ailerons setting

Am using chA for Throttle cut

I did same procedure i use on the Dx8 were i connect opto on Gear and bind with it activate it with no luck

Yor help will be very much apreciated

Thanks

Tony

Staff member
If you are just wanting to kill the engine with a switch, then you just need to assign a switch to throttle cut and set the value low enough to close the carb. I'm not at home, but when I get there I will try to remember to get some pictures of my kill switch settings in my DX9. I'm using the right trim switch at the top myself.

totoheat

Thanks Tony

I use to set mine on Dx8 using Gear ch I hook the kill switch lead to Gear ch on Rx and selecting on Throttle cut function Gear ch then with gear switch on position 1 bind and that was it but am not sure if Dx9 apply same procedure

thanks

Tony

Staff member
I forgot that you are running a gasser with ignition and such. Yes, you can set the 9 up exactly the same way as you did the DX8. The only difference is on the DX9, the switches have letters instead of names.

totoheat

Hello

I have been playing around with Dx9 screen and I notice that on Throttle curve function I have this set on FM switch but notice that when i choose any of the switch 3 positions actually screen does not change graphic i recall that on Dx8 when you move switch to any of 3 position shows repective screen to that position

on Dx9 you need to change position of cursor to Curve: below Expo: and change manually to any of Curves graphic

is this normal?

Thanks

Tony

Staff member
Hold needs to be on a two position switch normally. The only way I would do it differently is if I was going to be practicing autos and I wanted say, 20% throttle for that little extra float at the end, but still had the option to completely kill it if I needed to. I personally would not put hold on the F-Mode switch.

Top Bottom