Spektrum DX9 info required

Slobberdog

One of the guys in the club I go to has recently got the DX9 and we have been setting it up on his 450 pro 3gx but we hit a snag, the rudder gain seem to be backwards, that is negative values are for heading hold and positive values are for rate mode, but this is opposite to my dx8,

Is this correct?

Slobberdog

Lol Tony, I have said but they never do, it's more for my irritated nature and intrigue than anything else,

Tony

Staff member
I have never had a DX9 in my hands, but if the negative numbers are what put a green light on the 3GX, then that is what you have to do. I have never heard of this though.

pvolcko

I've never seen this either. But I've only flown Ikon and 7200BX and other HH 3-in-1 systems. Is the channel the gyro is on reversed in the servo setup menu, by chance?

Slobberdog

It is reversed, but all is going in the correct direction, just surprised if the gyro gain is reflected by the servo direction

pvolcko

Of course the gyro gain direction will e affected by channel reverse on the gyro/gear channel. :)

I just checked my DX9 and none of the models have the gyro/gear channel reversed.

Top Bottom