Spektrum DX9 How To Articles & Videos

AJupstateNY

Greetings, Just got my 550 back after having the DX9 radio and AR9020 receiver put in. I now have the TM1000, GPS and altimeter I want to setup. I am having a problem, when connected to the AR9020 in the DATA/BND port I get no lights of anytype on the TM1000. The Altimeter is into a slot on the AR9020 and the GPS is plugged into side port of the TM1000 and nothing! Also I find nothing on getting into telemetry reading on the DX9. Shows just moving the roller to get there, maybe this cannot be done unless the TM1000 is connected?

I have been watching YT videos and looking for info but no luck.
Thanks
AJ

AJupstateNY

Re: DX9 How To Articles & Videos

IMG_1876.jpgSome pictures, hope they can help, resized to 640x480.IMG_1876.jpgIMG_1880.jpgIMG_1881.jpgIMG_1878.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This format for photos is a type I have not worked with before and reason for one double. Also wonder if this Spektrum GPS would conflict with NAZA GPS, shouldn't as there jobs and connections are
different.
AJ

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Sorry for the delay. Those pictures look perfectly fine as does the hookup. I'm not sure what is going on. Polarity looks good, and it seems that all connections are where they are supposed to be.

AJupstateNY

Tony, Thanks, not sure what issue is with telemetry. I know it will end up being some minor damn thing. I will work at it and see what happens. Will let you know if the light bulb comes on and I figure it out. Will post answer when I find it! LOL

AJ

AJupstateNY

Well damn light bulb just came on! Freaking dumbass me, watch HH video of binding "push bind button on TM1000, THEM connect the batter, then bind the DX9! All bound to the DX9, but still cannot see any of the telemetry
on the main screen? I just tried to call HH and waiting for a return call. I shall keep you updated for the next light bulb! (Maybe I should move in with kids in Harrah, OK and just drive up to your place!) LOL
AJ

murankar

Staff member
Careful what you wish for, he just put you to work instead. :lmao:

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
(Maybe I should move in with kids in Harrah, OK and just drive up to your place!) LOL
AJ

I'm game for that lmao. Bring it!

When you are on your home screen on the DX9, and you scroll right, you don't see any king of numbers? You should at least see your Rx voltage.

cbdnasdad

Hello. I'm building a Meridian 10cc gas. Could someone please help me setup a DX 9 for that plane. Thank you in advance.

Tony

Staff member
We would be more than happy to help. Let us know exactly what you need help with and we will get you going.

Tony

Staff member
We are working on that issue. With the new forum, there are new links and the article section is gone. Give us some time and we will have it all sorted out.

Khellio

We are working on that issue. With the new forum, there are new links and the article section is gone. Give us some time and we will have it all sorted out.
I'm getting the same error but I'm really doing a followup on your suggestion to post about the issues I'm having with the Eachine Beecore F3 EVO Brushed ACRO Flight Control Board Binding To DX9 Banggood I've been discussing on YouTube.

Khellio

Thanks for letting us know Tony but any chance of adding some more since it appears the latest was done over 2 years ago?

In addition, I never did work out what the problem is with the Eachine Beecore F3 EVO in relation my own DX9.

Tony

Staff member
I do have plans on updating all of the DX9 videos. If you have suggestions, post them up.

and that is just weird on the F3. Seems they are about half and half.

Khellio

Half and half Tony? I bought 2 of them and had a 100% failure on both.
I w0nder if that means I have a 200% failure rate. :goodevil:

Khellio

Hi Tony>
When you have the time to do some more video tutorials on the DX9, would it be possible to do one on mixing? For example, mixing some rudder/aileron or even more complicated, flap with gear and assign it to a switch so it's not automatic when lowering the gear and include voice?
Flap with elevator is already half setup in the flap setup menu.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, already in the plans to do a mixing video. Doing the flaps and retracts is going to be a challenge because I don't have anything with both of those features. I will see if I can work something out though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Top Bottom