Spektrum DX9 Dual Rate Switches

Dieter

Hi,

First of, hi to all. I am new to this so hope that I am doing this right. :)

I have a DX9 and I am trying to set up Dual Rates.
When you go to the switch position, in the dual rate menu, one can select it and it is coloured black.

What is the difference if the switch is coloured in or not?

Thank you
Dieter

cml001

Give me a sec & I'll run down to the lab & look.. Not sure what ur talk'n about.

Last edited:

cml001

Ok, I gotcha.. The dark blocks refer u to what position u have the switch set to.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Your defaults should be right on, u just need to give the values... 1st: select the desired switch. Mine is switch "G". This is a 3position switch, thus giving u 3 selections.. 0, 1, & 2... 2nd: while selecting postion 0, choose the control surface to give a rate value to.. In the pictures u see I selected aileron.. 3rd: give a dual rate &/or an expo value u want for postion 0. Then switch to position 1 and give that value, and finally position 3...Now if u toggle the switch ull notice the dark block move to that position, while referring that it's the aileron u working with.. Showing the values for each position that u gave it. I'm horrible at typing this stuff on my phone.. And it's early.. More coffe needed.. Hope that helped.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Tony.. Can u move this to "transmitters"?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Moved to the Tx section.

cml001 has nailed this question! Thanks for that bro.

OP, I hope that answers your question. Didn't realize you had posted here as well when I posted in your other thread. Let us know if this works.

Dieter

Tony,

Thank you for the time and effort. But not to sound critical but I do not agree.

This is how I see it, sorry about my ignorance, but please tell me if you agree or if I got it wrong.
That little small block under the switch number indicates to what position the switch is set. The reason why I am not agreeing with your answer is, one is able to scroll down to the switch numbers (the 1, 2 and 3) and physically change the colour from white (nothing) to black.

IMG_20150615_074202.jpg

Regards

IMG_20150615_074202.jpg

murankar

Staff member
The "black" box indicates the active switch position. It also indicates what position is "on" in the case of a 2 position switch.

In the case of dual rates and expos it let's you know if your in low, mid or high rates. On other switches like throttle hold you can program what the on position is just by moving the black box.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Dieter

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the answers and feedback, much appreciated.

I now have a better understanding of the switches.

Regards
Dieter

Top Bottom