Spektrum DX8 Files

Tony

Staff member
I thought I would upload the files that I got from Horizon Hobbies. This file has a LOT of the different BNF heli's and planes in it. If you are going to use the mCP-X file, use the first one, not the one that states "V1 V2". I didn't like that one. And if you notice, it has a 30 in front of it meaning it will be #30 in your list. If you want to try this, number it to where you want it. Make sure to back up any models that are in your Tx BEFORE uploading any of these files.

If you have any files you would like added to this list, either upload them here in this thread or you can email them to me directly. Just send an email to admin@rc-help.com with the file and I will add it here.

In the future, I will separate out all of the files and put them into the specific folders where they belong. Any suggestions welcome.

View attachment DX8_Setups.zip

wolfman76

tony just for future ref. since i eventually plan on getting a dx8... was there multiwii files in it too or no??? forgot to create its own file folder before i unzipped it

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
There really is not mutch to set up for a multi coper. Just your switches for whatever fc you are using. Otherwise you use airplane settings for a multi rotor.

Top Bottom