Spektrum Dx6i travel adjustment question.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey guys

You know I have been setting up my 50 nitro heli. Now i was setting up the throttle, and found out, that all the travel I needed on the servo was 37 percent or max 40 percent for going 0-full throttl on my carb.

I set the top travel adjustment to 40 percent and i left the bottom to 100.. I am not sure now about this.. When i start moving my stick, servo starts moving with it at the normal speed (like i never had any travel limits) and after a point on my rx, the travel get slower and slower. and then about 3/4th stick - full stick, I get almost no or little movement on the servo.. See where i am going with this. I know its my radio settings, but how can I make to where rather giving me linear movement 0-1/2 stick and then flattening out my curve 1/2 to full stick, I get linear movement all over the stick with only 40 percent travel .

Please let me know! I am having an idea, of doing something.. but I want some input on this please! I will go home today from work for lunch, and show you what I am talking about on video too.. :)

Tony

Staff member
If you can, do a short video of what you are talking about. If it's what I'm thinking, then it will be just setting up idle up with the throttle like it's supposed to be on an electric heli. but I would like to see an explanation before that though.

Top Bottom