Spektrum DX6i question

Derek

They also carry ERC Menu Button Replacement/Upgrade for DX6i, DX7s, DX3S, DX3C, x9303, x9503, DX8, DX18, and also Jr. $14.99 plus shipping

is that just for the scroll wheel or the actual button that is in the tx? The issue with my DX6i is the actual button inside.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well base on the conversation about replacing the roller or button, i came to conclusion that it's less headache for me just to buy a new TX then try to fix my DX6i "Shes still working". So, after looking around and the information that Tony gave me, I'm going to order the DX8 instead of the DX7 mainly because i cant afford the 7. Tony,Derek and other state that they love their DX8 so I'm going to step up from 6i to 8. I'm hoping after all the bills i can order the TX by the weekend. I found the DX8 for $239, the cheapest so far. I'm Still looking for a better deal. LOL

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You are going to really like the dx8!
Thanks Tony. I heard nothing but good things about this TX. The DX6 and DX7 are sharp looking but looks isn't everything, sometimes! Lol. Everyone has the DX8 for $249 but Redrocket.com has it for $239. When I'm ready to order "This weekend hopefully" I'll call A Main Hobby to see if they can match Redrocket price. Not much savings but every little bit helps. I have dealt with A Main Hobby many of times before but Redrocket i haven't.
Will see how the DX6i holds out this weekend. I did what you said about the Electical cleaner and so far works fine. Since i have both helis "Tarot 450 DFC/Gaui X3" already set up they way i like it so the scroll wheel is not a problem til I'm ready to change settings. Soon enough i won't be having this problem and i can concentrate more on flying. Thanks everyone! I appreciate the help.

Top Bottom