Tony

Staff member
Hello everyone. I have been asked time and time again to do videos on how to work the settings on the DX6i. Well, I have done just that. I kinda got sidetracked with it though in doing the customizations to mine, but I plan on doing more. If you would like to see something on video, just let me know and I will see about getting it made. Hope you guys enjoy

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/4F5C3311D1BAE07E?hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/4F5C3311D1BAE07E?hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Click the button to the right of the play button to see ALL videos in the Playlist!

JEXFIRE

do you have any recommended settings for the Blade SR using the dx6i. This is my 1st collective pitch heli and im having a little trouble getting used to it

Tony

Staff member
I did a quick search, and found the settings below. I hope they help out. I have never flown an SR, but have thought about getting one just to try it. Let me know if these work out.

D/R Expo:
Aile 1 - 70% + 30% expo Aile 0 - 100% + 20% expo
Elev 1 - 70% + 30% expo Elev 0 - 100% + 20% expo
Rudd 1 - 80% + 30% expo Rudd 0 - 100% + 20% expo

Travel Adj - all set to 100%

Sub Trim - All set to 0

Throttle Curve:
Norm Pos -
L - 0%
2 - 45%
3 - 60%
4 - 75% H - 100%

Stunt Pos -
L - 100%
2 - 88.5%
3 - 75%
4 - 88.5%
H - 100%

Pitch Curve:
Norm -
L - 42%
2 - 46%
3 - 50%
4 - 75%
H - 100%

Stunt -
L - 0%
2 - 25%
3 - 50%
4 - 75%
H - 100%

Swash Mix :
Aile +60%
Elev +60%
Pitch -35%

Under the Setup List:

1) In the reverse menu Reverse the Rudd and Pitch settings
2) Under Swash Type - Select CCPM 120

JEXFIRE

yea i think we watched the same vid. i have the same settings saved except my gyro is set at 66% in norm and 50% in stunt. i don't have the settings save for throttle curve stunt position tho. i figure i won't be using the stunt mode for a bit. i try them out and let ya know how beginner friendly they are. i am definitly a noob, wish me luck

Tony

Staff member
If you don't have it, and you are a beginner, I would get training gear. Even I use training gear when I take a helicopter up for the first time. It's just for that "just in case" deal. Makes for a lot easier emergency landing lol.

Tony

Staff member
Everyone, I have to apologize. I put the wrong videos in the first post. Those were the videos of the "Customization" of my DX6i, and they were supposed to be the "How To" videos. The problem has now been corrected though. I'm also including the DX6i & CCPM Full Setup videos in there as well. But, I will have another thread on that shortly.

waghari

I am using spektrum dx6i with exi 450 pro. But I am still getting hard time to keep hovering so, would you recommand some setting list as like you suggegst for blade sr, if you dont mind.

Top Bottom