Spektrum Dx6i dual rate switches

Slobberdog

All, new to the Dx6i have dual rate and expo set at 70 - 35, in position 0, I would like to try a diff value in poss one, but how do I change this value.....

Kev.......

Tony

Staff member
I hope you mean +35 and not -35. Negative will make that thing twice as twitchy.

To change the input value so you can edit it, you just flip the associated DR switch to the next position. If you have not watched my DX6i videos, I do cover this in there, I think lol. Might put some light on some other things that you didn't even know you wanted to know lol. Have a watch by clicking on the Articles tab above, and clicking on the DX6i link on the left.

Tony

Staff member
Are you sure you are flipping the correct switch? If you are adjusting the rudder, you must flip the rudder DR switch, same for aileron and elevator switches as well. If you have them mixed to all flip with one switch, then you will have to flit THAT switch to change the position.

Tony

Staff member
Here is the video where I touch on the DR/Expo switches. Have a watch and if you are still having issues, let me know and post a quck video so I can get a visual on this issue and help you out.

http://youtu.be/KfkoT6etgdQ

Slobberdog

Tony, flipping the correct switch, of course I was lol, shame my correct switch was not the one controlling what I thought it would. D/R combi was set to FM not INH lol, thanks for the point in the correct directions.

Kev..........

Top Bottom