General dx6i cyclic settings

hi me again everything is ok, but i need to change back my settings as there is now not enough movement on the cyclic control (unresponsive) i have tryed to change D/R EXPO TO 100% +40 +35 and +05 but all seem to be the same rudder is fine at 100% +35. what am i doing wrong. on idle up at mid stick i an 0deg at dow i am -12 deg and up+12 deg tracking is spot on. god i will get the hang of this set-up yet lmao

Tony

Staff member
Go into the swash mix and raise those values. should be stock at 60. If you are at -60, then you will lower the number (-70 is lower than -60) to gain movement.

Lee

Hey Tony, he already has +-12 degrees. He shouldn't need to have any more pitch?? Its must be something else no?? Or am i missing something?

Tony

Staff member
Pitch on the blades is the collective. He needs more cyclic movement. In the swash mix, you can adjust the pitch, aileron, and elevator. He is needing to adjust the ail and ele. :biggrin1:

And I have to correct the above, I didn't mean -70 is lower than -60 although it is, but going from -60 to -70 will provide more movement. I was very tired after fighting with my soon to be replaced computer. Let us know if this helps.

Lee

Well my brain wasn't working either when i wrote that. Forgot about cyclic elev and ail. Davie your swash mix should be as Tony said around +or- 60% More percentage = more movement. Have some coffee Tony. my Macbook screen is dying :(

lol you two what are uz like sorry tony hard day at work and when i got back home well asleep just woke up 5 hours later now to bed lmao,did the adjustments but not been able to try it yet will let you know tomorrow, And just keep drinkin the coffee you may need it by tomorrow hahahaha

Tony

Staff member
I know I will need it tomorrow. 12 hour shift out at the base, and the snow is going to hit sometime Sunday. It's totally going to suck. Temps in the teens, strong winds, and snow/ice. Yeah, I'm going to need coffee during the day, and Crown Black at night :biggrin1:

murankar

Staff member
Those were the days, We had many days in a row in the single digits with gusty winds that went right to the bone. Now we are around 32 and 40. Lot better but cold days ahead are coming.

Top Bottom