Spektrum DX6i Customization

Tony

Staff member
I do apologize, I thought I deleted these videos from this thread. I guess I didn't hit enter or something. Because I'm no longer selling this kit, and won't because of the quality my supplier was supplying, The backlight video is no longer available. I have also removed the KR mod video as well.

Tony

Staff member
I have been looking for a long time trying to find one that will last through what everyone puts it through and I have yet to find anything. but once I do, if I do, I will be posting it here on the forum and sending out emails about it. I miss having the backlight kits in stock and want to do it again. But the electronics are going to have to be top notch. The ones that I know of now are pure crap. I have tested a few of them, and none of them would handle what I put it through. and none of the testing was extreme.

from what i saw in the video you must be a automobile detailer. speeking of which i have been wanting to get my canapy airbrushed for my rogue500 ...the canopy airbrushed with ghost rider flamming skull

Tony

Staff member
Auto detailer? Not quite lol. I am however a mechanic and a pretty good paint and body guy though. I'm not a pro by any means, but I'm better than most. In fact, we are starting up a brand new forum that has to do with anything and all things automotive. From basic maintenance, to full on restorations and customizations. When we take the forum live, I will be letting everyone know so they can follow along. We will have the same great videos like we have on here, only better.

Top Bottom