General Dx6i and Raptor 50

Heli 66

Hey whats up , it's been awile since i have gotten to mess with my Heli due to health reasons and financial reasons, anyway if i could get some help again. Just been going through the Raptor 50 and made a few repairs and went back through the threads but could not find an answer. I am making sure all servos are at 90 degrees but the pitch servo arm is not at 90 and i have it adjusted in sub trim at 100% ,,swash looks pretty levell , is this ok?

cml001

Before you use any trim, try your best to make them mechanically 90. Start with your servo arms at 90 then adjust the linkage rods from there up as best you can to get the swash level. Then continue up the head adjusting to get 90. If you are unable yea use trim.. But the better the mechanical, the better the performance. Try the help video section.. Tons of good info on this there.

murankar

Staff member
With all sub trims at 0 and trims at center or 0, position the arms on to the servos as close to 90 as you can. Then use sub trim to finish off the arms to 90. You should be ready to start leveling the swash. Same applies to the tail servo.

Heli 66

thanks guys, i had all of this stuff set up right thanks to coolgabsi and tony then i had a small crash and then tx would not work at all and i had to send in for repair and ever since then things just don't seem right i re entered all the settings that Coolgabsi told me, but i don't know whats going on, somthings not right i'll get it figured out. thanks again

murankar

Staff member
Since you did a rebuild/repair your settings in the tx nay be different. Those should be good starting points though.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom