FBL Gyro DX6i and G7000t JR Gyro Setup?

NavaraHeli

Hi guys/Tony

Is it possible to setup the JR G7000t gyro with the DX6i Radio. I need advice to see if i need to swop the gyro for an Align GP750/780 or otherwise getting a 7 channel radio as the guys suggested.

I am new in this game, so all help welcome. Tail servo is a JR 810G.

zanderc@live.co.za

Tony

Staff member
Here is the reply I put in the PM to you. Thought it would be good to be out here in the open as well.

I did some checking on that gyro, and I'm not sure if you can use it or not with a 6ch Tx. There is the plug that goes into the rudder and one into the gear, but it's that Aux port plug that throws things off for me. The Aux channel on the DX6i Rx is used for the pitch servo on the cyclic. I would say to get the 780 or 790 from Align. There is less to deal with. Meaning you don't have a seperate gyro and amplifier, it's just one small gyro and they are known to be really good. Hope this helps.

I would either stick with the DX6i or get the DX7s or DX8, but either way, I still hold to what I said about getting the Align gyro. So the logical and cheaper choice would be to just get the gyro and keep the 6i.

- - - Updated - - -

Also moved to the correct section.

Top Bottom