FBL Gyro Dx6g3 Tail Gain Tuning Ikon2

Bgskyflyr

If I dont have a switch setup for banks will the Ikon leave me with a default bank, so I can leave my gyro on a switch to adjust the gain? Thanks

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
AHH, a post with 0 answers, my apologies!!!

Yes, make sure to look in the software to see what bank is highlighted though. It will not always be bank 1, it could be bank 2 or even 3 depending on where it is seeing the signal (or lack thereof in this case). I have never setup an Ikon with a 6ch Tx (although I think I should just for this kind of knowledge) so I'm not sure if the Ikon will try and fluctuate the bank signal after restarts. best thing you can do is set each bank up exactly the same, that way if it does change, you will not experience any adverse affects of it.

And congrats on the DX6 G3. I was just reading about that Tx a few hours ago. Until then, I thought the G2 was the latest 6ch from spektrum. Man I need to get back into having fun. All work and no play is making Tony a dull boy lol.

Bgskyflyr

Tony, thank you very much for the reply, your very appreciated, and I enjoy all the Heli videos, they have helped me alot. I am wanting to get a DX8G2 though it will make setup much better with the Ikon. Take care!

Tony

Staff member
That would be a fantastic Tx to upgrade to. If you can swing it though, get a DX9 for that one extra channel and the sliders on the back. But if you plan on sticking with helicopters and not going quad or scale airplane, the DX8 will do great!

Top Bottom