Spektrum DX6 quirk?

cn63bug

I created a new model in my tx to test a connection. My Trex is set to model 1 and my blade is set to model 4. I set this new model up on 5 and didn't name it. Did my test and then told it to reset model 5. A little later, I went to connect my trex to the computer to check some settings and noticed that the swash was acting kind of funny. Checked my settings in my tx and they were as a new model. Nothing there except for the model name. My other models are still fine and have their settings intact. Anyone else ever come across something like this? Never happened to me before.

Tony

Staff member
That's interesting. Not sure what went on there. Let us know if you see this happening again.

cn63bug

Yeah, not sure what happened. I was resetting model 5 and model 1 reset on me as well. Kept the name, but erased all the programming... :scratchchin:

Tony

Staff member
I'm not trying to say upgrade, just stating what I feel. This is one reason I love the DX8. You can back up the memories on it and save them to disk, flash drive or HDD just incase something happens. I don't know how something like this would happen, but I like knowing that I can fall back on another plan if I have to.

Here's to hoping this doesnt' happen again. Just think of it as a way to learn the Tx just a little better lmao.

Top Bottom