Spektrum DX18

Wanaero

I just bought one few days ago, upgrading from a DX6i. And wow!! It felt really good. And the look of my wife's face when i showed her the receipt - priceless!!

Coming from Futaba, i am simply loving spektrum more each day.

Does anyone else own it yet!!

Tony

Staff member
Dude, I can't believe you purchased one of those lol. The whole forum went from DX6i to DX8's and now you are the first to go with the DX18. If this is a trend, I'm going to have to sell a car to buy it lmao. Congrats and let us know what you think about it.

Lee

No no no no no Please i can't afford to keep up any more :D No more nice shiney new toys.

wolfman76

ok i will be taking donations for the get wolfman a dx8 fund plz feel free to empty your pockets when you get the collection trash can...lmao!!!!!

To be quite honest i am just happy that my dx6i did'nt die on me at this point...lol

Wanaero

I was actually getting a DX8 after seeing Tony's video. But the salesman insist that i buy the newer model. And guess what i had to buy for my wife after she complained that i spent too much on my hobby instead of her.

A gold bracelet. There goes my dream of buying a car.

Tony

Staff member
The salesman did his job lol. He was looking for more money, and he got it. either way, you will never have to upgrade your Tx again.

wolfman76

SPM18000_a0.jpg ok i guess i do it man i was looking at this tx and let me tell you man i am really jealous but i will have to say this tx is more advanced then i am at the moment that and the fact it is the price of 2 dx8's... for that kinda money they could have made it full color display but i am just saying man i can't wait till i can afford 1 but i think i still go through the steps and buy dx8 first then when i am lil bit better flying and setting up the tx maybe then i try to save for 1 but they prob have sumthin better by then... good deal man enjoy that bad boy...

SPM18000_a0.jpg

Wanaero

I will probably never get to use more than 10 channel, but i like how much programming you're able to do with this tx. Perhaps when Tony buys one, then i will follow what he's doing to his 18 channel.

Top Bottom