Spektrum Dx12i. Thoughts??

liquid1

I like the touch screen aspect. Not so much android what’s everyone think . I just got the DX9 Black edition for Christmas for 100 bucks more I could get the Dx12i

Attachments

• FE6DABF6-05E9-4363-9306-C6D100C7D300.jpeg
    FE6DABF6-05E9-4363-9306-C6D100C7D300.jpeg
    325.2 KB · Views: 3

Tony

Staff member
If you want touch screen and the ability to now text and fly :facepalm:, then the ix12 is it. I have the DX9 Black and quite honestly, I don't "need" to upgrade. But we all know wants and needs are two completely different things lmao.

Smoggie

I think it looks very good, colour screen seems nice providing it's good quality. Not sure if i'd consider changing though as in terms of the actual functionality of the Tx I dont think they have really added anything.

Admiral

I would love one but can't justify it, I currently have a DX9 Gen#1, it does everything I need and more.
Why do I like? it's new and shiny, would it make my helicopter, planes & Drones fly better ? I doubt it, that would a better pilot, any crashes I have are not related to the DX9.

liquid1

Yea I agree im loving theDX 9 comming from a DX7 I’m trying to get more use to the programming functions and interface workings. Haven’t had the time yet to dig deep into the DX9, I have used the download airwaves to transfer programs for several of my models and it works great . The touch screen on DX12 I slide scale instead of the buttons does add a cool factor. I use a similiar setup at work programming machines using a axis system and a lap top it’s fast and to the point Wifi to the machine let’s me set threshold min max speeds expo live while operator is using unit controls . My brother in laws friend has the DX12i ordered and if he likes it my brother in laws getting one. I think these will jump off shelves if they jerk the prices lower. My concerns is now the DX9 will be obselete soon like they did the DX7 to many is a radio hard to beat. I’ll never use either up I’m novice pilot at best and fly for fun when I certified for rc planes my instructor was loving the DX7 I was using 7 years ago haven’t flew much since speaking of Hall effects I’ll pass that’s a discussion for another day lol

Top Bottom