EDF Durafly Sea Vixen

Hi all,
It's been a while, but have been pretty darn busy sadly.
so haven't really touched my planes or now cars much at all.
Want to get my Sea Vixen up and running.
i'm having issues with the standard fan, not that I've tried to do much with it. I've been looking at the Dr Mad thrust EDF units. I need a 70mm version.
anyone had any experience with them? was thinking the 12 blade stupid powerful one. I want this thing to sing through the air

trainrider06

Seems this has been the case with a lot of people lately, either too busy to play with our stuff or some sort of something going on.....don't know what the deal is! it is just too dang hot for me and before that it was rainy and windy, i wonder if I'll every get to fly anything again!
I don't know much about the EDF motors, I think Derek probably has done some stuff with em, Tony probably too. Hopefully one of those guys see this and can get ya some info!

Ok another thing to ask, I kept only looking at what hobbyking did in terms of EDF units.
I am starting to look at full aluminium set ups. So what I want to know, what is the advantage to having more or less blades? as in 6 blades compared to 10 or 12 blades.
I'm thinking of running a 6s set up, and really want a performance package out of it. Any suggestions wont go astray!
Just wondering if the extra speed/thrust, if the servos should be upgraded?

Top Bottom