FBL Gyro DSMX DSM2 Query?

treff

I have set up my DX8 to run a frame rate of 11ms at 2042. I have set up G3X gyro with 2 DSMX sats but
still the TX indicates it is only running DSM2. Am I missing something? does the 3GX gyro run DSMX ?.
Any info would be gratefully received. Thanks

Tony

Staff member
plug the bind plug in, push and hold the set button (without Tx on) and power on the 3GX. This will put it into DSMX bind mode. Make sure you have already set your Tx to DSMX before doing this. The, hold bind button on Tx and power it on. This will bind in DSMX. ,

treff

Thanks guys really appreciate the info. I have been using DSMX sats but TX was always in DSM2 now I KNow why.
Thanks again. Just an up date. Tried that bind and it as bricked the 3gx. Now completely dead

treff

Unfortunately it is deader than a dead parrot lol Not to worry I was thinking of changing to something else anyway.

treff

Well after going over the 3gx and wiring i have found a broken wire so in binding to DSMX I have probably saved the heli
in finding this wire. Thanks Tony and Kev every thing working okay now on DSMX mode. Onwards and upwards so they say.
I'm just waiting on sat rx's from China and I will be getting the 5.5 in the air. Thanks again both.

Top Bottom