Dollar Tree Plane Flight

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there. This flight was from last Thursday morning. I think I got my CG a little closer then before thanks to Tony and RCHelp friends suggestion. When I got to this park to fly, I can do so as long no one is going to use the field. That day, 3 police unit from different county's and one from Alabama which was the head man in charge of all theses K-9 units in the states showed up to use this field. Instead of not flying, they wanted me to fly with them. In the back ground you will here young blood hounds barking. I had the pleasure that day and other days to come to help train K-9 unit puppy's for search/ rescue and K-9 units for drugs and bomb sniffing. They wanted to train the dogs not to be afraid and distracted from my plane, quads and helis from doing their job. I flew with them for about 5 hrs. I have more videos but some will consider them not proper flying. I did what they wanted me to do to train theses dogs. Long story short, they were impress with my flying skills that I'm officially flying with the Citrus County K-9 unit, findmfriends.com and assist them in their training of these pups from here on in. They even have a DJI drone that needed a pilot and want me to be their pilots :) alone with my crafts. Here's my dollar tree plane flying around while the K-9 units got ready to start training for the day.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there. This flight was from last Thursday morning. I think I got my CG a little closer then before thanks to Tony and RCHelp friends suggestion. When I got to this park to fly, I can do so as long no one is going to use the field. That day, 3 police unit from different county's and one from Alabama which was the head man in charge of all theses K-9 units in the states showed up to use this field. Instead of not flying, they wanted me to fly with them. In the back ground you will here young blood hounds barking. I had the pleasure that day and other days to come to help train K-9 unit puppy's for search/ rescue and K-9 units for drugs and bomb sniffing. They wanted to train the dogs not to be afraid and distracted from my plane, quads and helis from doing their job. I flew with them for about 5 hrs. I have more videos but some will consider them not proper flying. I did what they wanted me to do to train theses dogs. Long story short, they were impress with my flying skills that I'm officially flying with the Citrus County K-9 unit, findmfriends.com and assist them in their training of these pups from here on in. They even have a DJI drone that needed a pilot and want me to be their pilots :) alone with my crafts. Here's my dollar tree plane flying around while the K-9 units got ready to start training for the day.

Now this is too funny. After posting this video and I was watching TV, the unit I was flying with was on the news LMAO. I'm not in the picture but the lady in the middle is who I fly for. IMG_4468.JPG

Tony

Staff member
The plane looks just a touch tail heavy, but it seems to be very happy there! Looking good. And now, you have an awesome story to go along with this plane. Maybe you should ask each unit for a decal and put it on that plane lol.

bigone5500

This is great Ivan!

On the tail heavy, you can hole punch the horizontal stabilizer and simply packing tape over the holes. Or cut out with xacto.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah pretty neat end of the week of flying I had. Looking forward for more to come :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here's another video with me sitting inside a Kubota 4x4 following Mrs Linda and one of the blood hounds, Thelma/Louise with my fossil 210. She just got a smell of the sent she is looking for. It's not easy trying to follow them while wearing my FPV goggles at the same time I'm bouncing around in the 4x4 Lol. Thelma/Louise found the missing trainer

Top Bottom