DOG flight with X3

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello fly mates. I finally got the nodding out of the 450 by replacing the tail bearings. Worn out I imagine. This morning before chores and the sun started to crank out the heat, I got some flight time in. Hopefully this evening, "Afternoon thunder boomers" I'll be able to fly again. Here's the 450 flight MVI 0493 - YouTube I need to practice keeping my head straight so you don't get that drunken feeling watching the video Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello fly mates. I finally got the nodding out of the 450 by replacing the tail bearings. Worn out I imagine. This morning before chores and the sun started to crank out the heat, I got some flight time in. Hopefully this evening, "Afternoon thunder boomers" I'll be able to fly again. Here's the 450 flight MVI 0493 - YouTube I need to practice keeping my head straight so you don't get that drunken feeling watching the video Lol.

Opps 450 flight not X3

trainrider06

Man Ivan, I get more and more impressed with your flying every video I watch! You really have some great tight flying skills going on there! Really nice job! Looks like she's flying great!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Planet & Rodney :). I'm trying to learn little by little. It's all about getting some stick time in so I can practice,practice and more practice.

Top Bottom