Quad DJI F450 for FPV

WyDiablo

The F450 kinda runs out of room when you start adding the fpv gear. The F550 does have plenty of room for your gear and if you add a camera gimbal you will need the extra power that the F550 has to offer.

xokia

I usually like to stick with what my hobby store supports and what's easy to get parts for. The DJI stuff is supported by my local hobby store. So if a did by a multi-rotor it would probably be a DJI.

Or you could go for a china cheapy from banggood.
REPTILE 500-V2 Alien Multicopter 500mm Quadcopter Frame Landing Skid Free Shipping! - US$37.04
I have one arriving any day now, if it's anything like their 450 version I am sure I will be happy with it.

Usually there is nothing "cheap" about the chinese versions.

Can anyone explain the difference between the NAZA M V2 and the Naza wookong?

At this point I am just entertaining the idea of getting one of these. Trying to do some research and get an idea how much it would cost me to get into FPV. I'm one of those people that would rather spend more upfront and have more then I can handle initially and grow into it then upgrade a bunch of stuff later.

Last edited:

Stambo

Usually there is nothing "cheap" about the chinese versions.

I have the 450 version and yes, you get what you pay for, assembly is not always as straight forward as expected, but for the price difference and free shipping I am happy with it.

And when you dumb thumb it into the ground, or the neighbours house :) the replacement frame is $15.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to own a Naza but try a google search for runaway naza before you make your choice.

My kk2 is so simple that any runaway has got to be my fault.

Top Bottom