450 Difrence

Rico

hi there, i have seen on some page's on the net that there is some thing caled V bar and S bar and B bar, what is the difrence in that, and is it some thing with the rotorhead, or is it just some thing that i shouldent break my head with ???

Greetings Rico

cn63bug

If I am understanding correctly, there isn't much difference other than the VBar is the original by mikado. The other "bar" models are clones of the VBar and were made to use the VBar's original programming software. Mikado has since locked that feature out. I don't personally have any of these units, so I'm sure that someone else on here may have better info.

Lee

These are Flybarless control units for your Flybarless helicopter.
If you are running a Flybarred helicopter, then you don't need to worry, because they don't use them.
V bar was the top of the line unit since the beginning, but n ow there are loads of models and loads of clones of those models.

Rico

well i bought a clone of beast x that is caled TGZ380, for my 450 heli, and i am thinking about a ikon for the 550 heli, but is the TGZ380 any good, or just for the trash :)

Lee

From what i have read, that gyro is really good. Some say better than the original Micro Beast.
Very cheap too.
But for peace of mind on a large expensive heli, you can't go wrong with an Ikon.

Rico

HE HE yah lee, that is why i wont put it on the 550, the 450 is cheap in parts hehe
but thank you for your answer, now i have some more pease in mind :)

Rico

wow 200£ that is expensive hehe, but looks good and it seems easy to set up, maybe i should considder that one enstead of the ikon :)

Top Bottom