Spektrum Didn't know

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm in the maket to replace my Specktrum DX6 that is ready to retire. I have my eyes on the spektrum NX6 but as I was searching around for the best price and found out that the spektum NX6 has been discontinue :banghead: I can go with the Spektrum DX6e which is cheaper price or go with the NX8. I've been using 6ch TX because that's all I need and been using for 10yrs now. So I'm confused which way to go. Can anyone tell me about the DX6e or the NX8. If I'm correct, The Admiral has the NX8 and James M. Lewis has the DX6e. Hopefully I will here from them but I would like to here from others who has either TX. Thanks :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm in the maket to replace my Specktrum DX6 that is ready to retire. I have my eyes on the spektrum NX6 but as I was searching around for the best price and found out that the spektum NX6 has been discontinue :banghead: I can go with the Spektrum DX6e which is cheaper price or go with the NX8. I've been using 6ch TX because that's all I need and been using for 10yrs now. So I'm confused which way to go. Can anyone tell me about the DX6e or the NX8. If I'm correct, The Admiral has the NX8 and James M. Lewis has the DX6e. Hopefully I will here from them but I would like to here from others who has either TX. Thanks :).
It's all good. I just ordered Spektrum DX7e this morning. The TX will be here Tuesday :).

Admiral

I'm sure the NX7e will do you fine, I have a NX10 and the most channels I have ever user was 9 on a Hex drone with retracts and camera gimbal, Most I've used on fixed wing or Helicopters is 7.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
No, thanks to Amazon customer service lack of communication barrier, my TX won't be here till Tues the 27th of this month. I cancel the order from Amazon and ordered from A Main Hobbies instead and saved an extra $10.00 :).

RandyDSok

No, thanks to Amazon customer service lack of communication barrier, my TX won't be here till Tues the 27th of this month. I cancel the order from Amazon and ordered from A Main Hobbies instead and saved an extra $10.00 :).

Hope you remembered to also order the white gloves to go with that ... :hdbng:

Top Bottom