Dereks first 450 flips

concept30

I have the blade 450, i hope to see you on the Sim Derek, maybe you can give me some pointers on why my tail isnt locking, your flight is so nice and straight.

Derek

I'd be happy to fly with you on the sim. I see that you are in Louisiana. I think we are in the same time zone. Meeting on the sim should be rather easy for us to do. I don't know if I can give you pointers to get the tail on your helicopter locked in but I'll do what I can. I really enjoy my sim time. About 80% of the time, I am working on orientation drills or new maneuvers. The other 20%, I'm just playing around, lol.

Derek

Hey Derek, your very brave to try that, but well done, wish I had the courage

I dunno buddy....I wouldn't call it "brave". Mostly curiosity, really! I do really well doing flips and rolls on the sim with 450 helicopters up to the 700's but there is no "fear factor" on the sim...no nerves.....no fear of cost of repair. That day that I flipped my 450, I was feeling very positive and comfortable so I thought I'd try the back flip. The back flip went well so I tried a forward flip. The forward flip wasn't as smooth as I had hoped but it was very recoverable. I was very happy with that flight. Shortly after that, I flipped my 500. Just awesome fun!!!

Yeah the sim is a totally different experience, I've got the phoenix rc, although I can't do 3d on it, but I can fly all over, yet in reality it a different ball game, I'm terrified... Lol

It's great fun trying

I still think your brave....lol

Top Bottom