Dereks first 450 flips

murankar

Staff member
Arnt we the progessing type today. Congrats on the new moves.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Derek

Thanks! I can do these flips, and some other stuff, on the sim with very little effort and I can make them look pretty clean. I thought I'd give it a try for real. It was awesome fun!!!

Derek

Thanks guys! I'm really happy about the flights from yesterday and today. I appreciate you watching!

concept30

yea i like the nose those blades make too, nice flips, sure wish i could send mine to you to see if you could fix it

wolfman76

Nice job buddy!!!! Hopefully have my 500 in the air soon had to resolder the bullet connectors on the esc since I had smaller ones on it for the giant snowskidder once I get that done get and the Mshbrain setup pitch checked I think I will be good to fly....

concept30

Tail gyro isnt locking, I have G210 HH MEMS, i installed a Flymenter, see if that would help, im going test it out this weekend

murankar

Staff member
I have a hh tail gyro for sale in the sale section. Its works up to 600 size helis.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Ken Jackson

Awesome Derek. where those first 450 flips or first heli flips? Sorry I'm a little late responding. Been crazy busy. Kids graduating stuff. You have a few years.

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

And now I see the 500 flips.

cml001

Congrats on a graduating kid Ken.. I had my oldest graduate last week as well. Were get'n old dude!

Top Bottom