250 Damaged my align 250 pro dfc on first spool

Marshall

Wow! Nice job, as long as your not 40+ then you must be a babe magnet lol, thats if we believe all we watch on tv eh?
So I guess you are all set up in spain eh, well I hope the economy holds out for ya so it lasts a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

You may have to switch to being an RC heli flight instructor, LMAO, he he

- - - Updated - - -

I won't keep you any longer Lee, I will be back on the forum to let you know how I get on when my new parts arrive.
Thank you and Helicc16 for all the help so far, will talk to you soon,
Andy.

Lee

I'll be 41 in May. Got my Babe already. Shes asleep on the sofa next to me. Married for 1 1/2 years

Marshall

I'll be 41 in May. Got my Babe already. Shes asleep on the sofa next to me. Married for 1 1/2 years[/QUOT

Good for you, Nice to have a partner eh?, even nicer to have a couple of sprogs too hehe, well I'll be talkin soon, and thanks again,
Andy.

xokia

Just a quick question I had a similar wag of death. Are you running satellite receivers directly into the 3gx with a dx7? Or are you running a stand alone receiver. If your running sats into the 3GX then I believe you need to set the CH in the gyro menu to aux2. I had mine set to gear and that's what caused my wag.

On my DX8 my gyro is set to 28% for my 250

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Xokia is correct. The switch needs to be Gyro, and the channel needs to be Gear if you are running ONLY the Satellite Rx's, which you are from what you said in your first post. Setting it to the channel gear will only adjust the governor. And on my heli's as well, the gyro gain is very low in the DX8. I think it's a 3GX thing lol.

Marshall

Just a quick question I had a similar wag of death. Are you running satellite receivers directly into the 3gx with a dx7? Or are you running a stand alone receiver. If your running sats into the 3GX then I believe you need to set the CH in the gyro menu to aux2. I had mine set to gear and that's what caused my wag.

On my DX8 my gyro is set to 28% for my 250

Yes I am running sat's and yes now after advice I have CH set to aux2 thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Xokia is correct. The switch needs to be Gyro, and the channel needs to be Gear if you are running ONLY the Satellite Rx's, which you are from what you said in your first post. Setting it to the channel gear will only adjust the governor. And on my heli's as well, the gyro gain is very low in the DX8. I think it's a 3GX thing lol.

Yep ok, I have it now thanks to the help from the other guys, Just waiting on parts to arrive so I can get in the air! LOL.

Lee

Never had a 3GX. So gyro is controlled on Aux2 and Gov is controlled on gear. Seems weird. Especially when you look at the DX8 the Aux2 switch is the Gov and the Gear/gyro switch is the gyro. Its all back to front and my head hurts :D

Tony

Staff member
That is correct Lee, unless you are running the DX6i, then Gear is the gyro and you can't adjust the Gov lmao. I think Align has made the 3GX WAY more complicated than it needs to be.

Top Bottom