380/420 D-Day!!! Update ;-)

Rackman

oh sorry bud..see I'm not sure how the site works..lol I seen the bell lit up and thought I was chatting to Mr. Lewis..lol..good to see you doing great at flying..& hope you had a great weekend.. doing much better here.. found that I was taking the wrong medication for my symptoms.. Much better now

RandyDSok

oh sorry bud..see I'm not sure how the site works..lol I seen the bell lit up and thought I was chatting to Mr. Lewis..

This forum works much the same as any other forum... On here, Conversation is much like a PM ( private message ) or DM ( direct message ) found on other forums with the exception that it can be with multiple people or just one. Also like the other forums, there is a way that you get a notification when you visit ( or an email if you have that option enabled in your forum settings )... on here, that notification simply uses a bell icon but it's no different than you see elsewhere other than that and when you get into a conversation, it will be listed under the email icon. This is similar to how on this forum you can hover over a users avatar and see the option to see what messages ( ie often called posts on other forums ) or start a conversation with them. Other forums do similar things but you may have to click their nickname instead. You can tell who you are speaking with because their avatar and nickname will be next to their message ( aka post ).

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Rackman I'm also retired twice and being on a budget helps me stay focus. This also makes me appreciate life more and plan what I want out of the hobby.

Top Bottom