Sold: custon dx6i with white el backlight

wolfman76

I have this custom dx6i with white el backlight for sale 150 shipped anywhere in the US..

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Damn bro, I remember when you did this. It was the reason you signed up here on the forum. YOu had made some comments to my videos on painting my DX6i. Then you come up with this design and I ended up sending you some covers for the EL sheet to turn it orange. Damn, sorry to see this go, but hope it goes to someone on here. GLWTS

wolfman76

i got the dx8 now bro don't have a need for it anymore i have like 4 tx's right now dx6i exceed 6ch dx5e and dx8.... is all good i plan on making my dx8 candy blue and candy apple red already have the paint cans just trying to decide on a paint scheme.... told you when i got my dx8 i would'nt leave it alone for long... lol

Last edited:

wolfman76

on top of that all the black back panel will be coated in a orange purple teal flip paint so this radio should look sharp when it is done...

wolfman76

Thanks think that looks nice wait till you see my dx8 after i customize it it will have a orange purple and teal flip paint on the back panel with candy blue and possibly a candy red paint ovet the silver finish on the front.. Selling this ones cuz i do not need 2 tx's

wolfman76

i have issues with keeping things stock!!! you should see what i have done with my 2006 town & country.. lollil paint and some l.e.d.s

cn63bug

I love to mod as well, but really never thought about doing my tax until I saw yours. If I didn't already have one, I'd buy yours.

Graham Lawrie

Damn bro, I remember when you did this. It was the reason you signed up here on the forum. YOu had made some comments to my videos on painting my DX6i. Then you come up with this design and I ended up sending you some covers for the EL sheet to turn it orange. Damn, sorry to see this go, but hope it goes to someone on here. GLWTS

I followed that video of yours Tony and just did not have the skills to do it at the time:( Nice paint job Kyle:) I am planning a DX7 or 8 at some point later in the year when i save up:) Maybe then i will pimp my 6:)

wolfman76

Bump bump bump hey everyone our anyone looking for a sharp beginner TX.. And if anyone across would like this TX i will sale it for 140 shipped anywhere in us and 140+ shipping for anyone overseas or abroad i would really like to sale it to someone in the RCH family so if anyone is interested just shoot me a pm...

Westy

LEGEND
Thanks think that looks nice wait till you see my dx8 after i customize it it will have a orange purple and teal flip paint on the back panel with candy blue and possibly a candy red paint ovet the silver finish on the front.. Selling this ones cuz i do not need 2 tx's

Hey Mate.... can you make sure you do a series on how to do this? I am really keen on doing this too to my DX7 .... after I have got it and done a backlight mod on it.

(Still waiting for customs to let it in!)

Tony

Staff member
He has one in the spektrum forum. On this Tx anyway. Video and all. And, i have a customization series on mine as well. Search "DX6i Customization" on rchelpdotcom youtube channel.

wolfman76

I have a ton of photos of the dx8 i just did from start to finish from disassembly to masking to painting to reassembly i even did 2 or 3 videos one of which explains where all of the connections go to even explain which torx bit to use to remove gimble assemblies just have to edit videos and get photos in correct order..just have not had much time to do it yet...

wolfman76

well this old girl finally has a new home and is already on her way thanks all for those who showed an interest

Top Bottom