450 Custom heli esc beeping

bahuras

HI again,
So just finished building/repairing my heli, and now whats happening when its connected to battery.

Ive tried to disconnect motor and Then turn on transmitter on full throttle, then throttle to 0 and then disconnect battery, first time it helped but now its same thing. Maybe ESC broken? Its beeping in lots of sounds, sometimes sounds like old NOKIAS tunes :D

Last edited by a moderator:

bahuras

nope motor not spinning, yes its beeping a lot, this problem was before but when made that thing with transmitter its like a bind or something like that and it worked, now its not working...

Slobberdog

It looks to me as if its entering program mode, I see you have your trim all the way down the bottom, that should be in centre, if you had the esc setup before then it's looking at that as an input and can't find its end point, I recon,

Tony

Staff member
Yup, sounds like the ESC needs calibrated. Turn on the Tx and raise the throttle all the way up. Plug in the heli and wait for the initial beeps from the ESC. At that point, lower the throttle all the way. Your ESC should initialize from there on.

Lee

Yup sounds like you are in Program mode. This is done by leaving the throttle at high stick too long before lowering it when trying to set throttle end points.
When calibrating, wait for the first beep then lower the stick.
You might need to find a manual for that ESC to make sure you haven't changed any settings by mistake. Do you know the name of the ESC?

Top Bottom