Sold: Custom 450 RTF with DX6I Battery and charger

Lee

This heli was built by me from scratch. It's based on the Align 450 Sport V2. It has a lot of upgraded parts from Tarot, like the one piece main shaft bearing block, one piece boom/tail drive box.
I sold it to a friend, but he never got around to flying it. So i took it back, gave it a look over and flew it today. Very smooth flyer. tracking is perfect, tail holds beautifully. All you need to do is plug in the battery and fly.
Align DS420 tail servo and GP750 gyro
Carbon FB paddles
Hobbywing 40A esc
Turnigy motor tonnes of power
The only thing i would upgrade on this is the cyclic servos ( towerpro MG90s) I have a set of Savox SH0262's on my Warp 360 that i will sell with this kit for £40
Looking for £250 +shipping Plus £40 if you want the better servos thrown in.

GOPR0012.jpg

GOPR0012.jpg

Last edited:

Lee

100 people looked at this thread, and nobody interested. This is a fantastic package for the first time 450 owner.
PM me if you have any questions or make me an offer.

Tony

Staff member
Guys, I have this exact helicopter and this thing is an awesome helicopter. Paired with the DX6i, and you have a GREAT beginner combo! If your looking to move up from FP heli's, this is a great first step!

Graham Lawrie

Holiday in Turkey in 9 days:) After that I am back in the buying market:) If I did not have 2 already I would go for this deal:)

Lee

Sold the Heli to a local guy. Set it up on his Futaba. He loves it. This bird flies like a dream. Sorry no one on the forum took it. The radio went to another local that bought my MCPX cause he only had Futaba as well so i sold him a package. Glad they went to good homes :)

Top Bottom