450 Copter x Flybarless (clone) My 2nd Build started

Nathan86333

I got all the parts I needed to start my build. I know it's a clone.....Another one. It's ok, My wife has let me order a Align 450 pro super combo from Helipal.com. But that's a different story! It will be my 1st flybarless so for the 3 axis gyro set up I will be lost! I posted some pictures of the kit and electronics on rchelp.com/Facebook. I was not able to copy the link to the pictures on the forum, I think Facebook was stopping me. I'll keep this updated as I build. Let the fun begin!

Tony

Staff member
Unless you have just ordered it, do NOT order it from helipal. Their shipping sucks since they are in china and returns are next to impossible. Order it from gonitrohobbies on ebay. There are others as well that are just as cheap as helipal. I just found a 600 DFC super combo that is about $779. Way cheaper than most other places. I myself, will never order from china for something like this.

pvolcko

I second gonitro. They have good prices and they ship very quickly in my experience. If there's something you want that they don't list in their ebay or website storefronts send them email and they'll get back to you quickly with pricing if they can get it.

Nathan86333

Ok you saved me, l have not ordered it yet (got my paycheck today, Friday) and did my web searching. I just looked at price v.s. combo v.s. super combo e.t.c.
thanks Tony. I don't mind the wait, I can't fly like the some of the awesome flying I have seen on the forum....But I Can fly nose in and carefully Circle my self. I kind of can do a figure 8, about the way a 6 year old would write it. LOL. Anyway the align will stay in it's box until I feel comfortable flying the HK 450 & the Copterx 450 flybarless. They will be my training wheels!

Tony

Staff member
The wait is the smallest issue with helipal. From what I have seen from members on here that have ordered their kits, they are selling older kits and not the latest version. Maybe they have changed, but I just like knowing that I'm ordering from someone in the states that if I need to return it for any reason, there is not a $50 price tag associated with it lol.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
What tony said! I recently got a 70n dfc combo. My canopy was smushed, cracked, and had a chip out if it. I found out that align was having a problem with this not only with the 700's but a few other size kits also. Contacted the seller and got a new canopy no questions asked. If I had to deal with china on this problem, I'd still be waiting for the canopy!
Here s the canopy
image.jpg
Here is the new one
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nathan86333

Right, no china!!!!! That is a very nice helicopter!!! (and I am glad you got a new canopy!). The Copterx Heli frame is built now, all necessary screws have ben thread locked. Today will be motor & servos, I will then be able to use the digital caliper to adjust linkages to length.

Top Bottom