COOL DAY!!!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:twothumbsup::yahoo::drools:

Well today was the day that I collected on my Christmas Presant! LOL. If youall remembered, I got an hour flight training in A Real Plane! :arms: I went up in A Cessna 150. She was an old ratteltrap but she flew beautifully! :cool1: The Flight Instructor put her in the air and I did the rest! I flew her Around for an hour practicing right and left banks. Glidding with the engine at idle. then landing. I did A touch and go then A full landing! It was scary to say the least but I did it anyway! the part the scared me the worst believe it or not was turning the plane right and left. I guess when the plane was banking it startaled me or something. After about 1/2 hour of flying I finally calmed down and my heart went back to normal. I told the instructor that maybe he should land the plane but he told me I was doing fine. He said if I could land an RC plane i would do great! LOL I told him i wasn't great at landing A RC plane! LOL. All in all it was A great time! I don't know if I would spend the cash to go any further though! OH WELL!!!! LOL.

:evil::evil::evil:

PS I have to thank my GF Tammy for if it wasn't for her I would never have done this!!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks GABA! It was great. A little tense at first but after a bit it was assume. Soon has we get the videos downloaded I'll post them up. They are all ground shots though. Tammy couldn't go up in the plans cause the four seat plane (Cessna 172) was broke down in for maintanence. So I do not know what's on the video. I think she got a few shots of the touch and go landing and the landing itself!

Top Bottom