collective pitch

This thread is not ....how do I....This is a your opion, type of thread.
As i pratice on the sim i have noticed that i still need to work on my rudder turning( colletive pitch)

When i push the throddle(on the TX) ,to lets say the right, my rudder goes left. I can make it go ... stick rudder right and the tail of the heli will go right.

What Im saying is, what why do you guys have it at and or like it at

Lee

Very difficult to understand what you mean.
Firstly the throttle stick goes up and down, not left and right.
Rudder control. Stick movement move the nose of the heli in the same direction, not the tail. Right stick- Nose right. Left stick- nose left. If not then your rudder is backwards.
I hope this is informative if i understand the question :D

What i meant was...while flying you can push right on the left stick to make a sharp turn, and in 3d you can flip the tail around the heli.When you want to make a sharp left turn, do u push left on the left stick and the tail moves to the right side and vise-versa. when you make a sharp left turn using the left stick to the left does the tail move to the righ

Lee

Yes the tail moves the opposite direction to the stick input. Try to watch the nose of the heli, not the tail and imagine yourself in the cockpit. Push the stick left and the heli will turn left and vice versa.
Hope that helps Nitro.

Top Bottom