General Collective pitch set up

I'm going out to buy a pitch gauge , about time I here u say lol , anyway Tony , u say cp should be 10% ? Thats10% maximum pitch 10% minimum pitch and 0% mid stick? Am I on the right track here?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Tony I have just seen your proper pitch set up thread and am reading through it so no need to reply , thanks buddy

Derek

It sounds like you are on the right track, Andy! The pitch gauge is a tool that you won't use often but it is an invaluable tool to have around. When you are setting up your pitch, yes...+10 pitch at full stick, 0 pitch at 0 stick, and -10 pitch at low stick.

Good luck!!!

Thanks Derek , it's so much to take in as a beginner with no physical help , just u guys and YouTube videos but after a couple of months of learning , minor crashes , rebuilding and having big fun , I'm very happy with my progress , I started with the Walkeras which was a great start but now moved to Align and have a couple of Trex,s which I love , definitely the way forward :cheerful:

Derek

Well Andy...it sounds like you are on the right track....and you are right...as a beginner, there is a mass amount of knowledge that needs to be learned. I wouldn't call my self a beginner anymore but Im not sure i'm qualified to be intermediate, either, lol....and I'm still coming back to RCH to ask questions. Sometimes its the same questions over and over, lol.

You just keep doing what you are doing and be safe. We're here to help you out.

Take care!

Tony

Staff member
Just for clarification, that is 10º, not 10%. Glad you are getting on along with it.

Derek

how do you get the "degree" symbol in the text, Tony?

I know this is an "off-topic" question, but this could also be another opportunity to be informative, lol.

Tony

Staff member
First you will type the number "10", then you will hold Alt+167, then release Alt. That will put the "º" in there. Much better than those that use "*" lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Nah, if you help out enough on the site, you will know what numbers it is. My "1, 6, 7" keys are starting to show wear now lmao.

Sparse

yeah for some reason my computer wont let me put the degree symbol, it crazy i tell you crazy. i guess its because im using an old dell desk top. other than that im at a loss. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

8º never mind i figured it out yeah,

- - - Updated - - -

:cheerful:

Top Bottom