COD MW2

Tony

Staff member
Does anyone play? If we can get enough members from here that play this game on the xBox, we will start a private session. My gamer handle is W1ck3d79 if anyone wants to look me up. But I will say this, I like playing the game but I totally suck at it lmao.

Let me know if you play.

Lee

mmmmm i may be tempted to get my Xbox back out and school you LOL :D But since starting in RC, I haven't touched it.

Tony

Staff member
I just tried to play a couple hours ago lol. That didn't end so well. 4 kills and died about a dozen times. I just turned it off lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Just got done playing cod again. I think I'm getting worse... I may have to give up on this game lmao.

Graham Lawrie

Just got done playing cod again. I think I'm getting worse... I may have to give up on this game lmao.

I play COD Black OPS 2 at the moment , but i dont have online access with it. But love the game, my 7 year old would play it all day if i let him near it.

Derek

My wife and I are talking about getting an Xbox within the next few months. We really like the PS3, but there are so many games on the Xbox that we wanna play. A lot of them include the Kinect...but I wanna play that COD. I've never played any of the COD games, so i'm sure I'd suck, too, lol

Tony

Staff member
I have thought about betting BO2 but last thing I heard was BO1 sucked royally so I'm not sure on it. That and I really suck at FPS games lmao

Derek

I've played and beaten the older Metal Gear Solid games and the first two SOCOM games, on the PS2. In fact, I still play Metal Gear Solid 2. It's just a lot of fun. However, the newer games are just so involved, it's so overwhelming. Take that into consideration as well as I have never owned an Xbox, so I would have to get use to that controller. You and I could team up and I'm sure the outcome wouldn't be pretty, but might be fun.

My wife wants the Xbox so that she can play using the Kinect. She really likes the Wii but to be able to play with nothing in her hand would really make her happy.

Tony

Staff member
Oh it's game on then hahaha. Hurry up and get it. My xbox is just the 120g one though. Elite edition I think. It's the older oen that is a bit larger. But still works.

Derek

"Hurry up and get it!", he says. I still have over $100 in batteries to get for my plane. That Xbox is gonna have to wait, lol.

Top Bottom